611. Balasubramanian R. Operational research studies in tuberculosis control contributions in the last two decades from Tuberculosis Research Centre, south India. SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2004:1-13. **
612. Balasubramanian R, Garg R, Santha T, Gopi PG, Subramani R, Chandrasekaran V, Thomas A, Rajeswari R, Anandakrishnan S, Perumal M, Niruparani C, Sudha G, Jaggarajamma K, Frieden TR, Narayanan PR. Gender disparities in tuberculosis: report from a rural DOTS programme in south India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2004;8:323-332.
613. Balasubramanian R, R Rajeswari R, Naik AC, Duraipandian M, Karunakaran K, Narayanan PR. A double-blind study of oral salbutamol supplement and repeat sputum smear microscopy in enhancing diagnosis of smear-negative pulmonary tuberculosis in south India. Indian J Tuber 2004;51:191-198.
614. Bradley MH, Kumaraswami V. Global Program to Eliminate Lymphatic filariasis. Essential tools -Drugs and Clinical drug trials. Am J Trop Med Hyg 2004;71:7-11. **
615. Chandra G, Selvaraj P, Jawahar MS, Banurekha VV, Narayanan PR. Effect of vitamin D 3 on phagocytic potential of macrophages with live Mycobacterium tuberculosis and lymphoproliferative response in pulmonary tuberculosis. J Clin Immunol 2004;24:249-257.
616. Das S, Narayanan S, Hari L, Mohan NS, Somasundaram S, Selvakumar N, Narayanan PR. Simultaneous infection with multiple strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis identified by restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2004;8:267-270.
617. Das SD, Subramanian D, Prabha C. Cell proliferation and apoptosis: dual-signal hypothesis tested in tuberculous pleuritis using mycobacterial antigens. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 2004;41:85-92.
618. Dube A, Jayasankar K, Prabakaran L, Kumar V, Gupta PK. Nitrogen laser irradiation (337 nm) causes temporary inactivation of clinical isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis . Lasers in Med Sci 2004;19:52-56.
619. Gopalaswamy R, Narayanan PR, Narayanan S. Cloning, overexpression, and characterization of a serine/threonine protein kinase pknI from Mycobacterium tuberculosis H 37 Rv. Protein Expr Purif 2004;36:82-89.
620. Gopi PG, Subramani R, Selvakumar N, Santha T, Eusuff SI, Narayanan PR. Smear examination of two specimens for diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in Tiruvallur District, south India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2004;8:824-828.
621. Gurumurthy P, Gayathri TN, Bhagavathy S, Venkatesan P. Standardization of the method for estimation of ethambutol in pharmaceutical preparations and biological fluid. Indian J Exp Biol 2004;42:68-73.
622. Gurumurthy P, Ramachandran G, Hemanth Kumar AK, Rajasekaran S, Padmapriyadarsini C, Swaminathan S, Bhagavathy S, Venkatesan P, Sekar L, Mahilmaran A, Ravichandran N, Paramesh P. Decreased bioavailability of rifampin and other antituberculosis drugs in patients with advanced human immunodeficiency virus disease. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2004;48:4473-4475.
623. Gurumurthy P, Ramachandran G, Hemanth Kumar AK, Rajasekaran S, Padmapriyadarsini C, Swaminathan S, Venkatesan P, Sekar L, Kumar S, Krishnarajasekhar 0R, Paramesh P. Malabsorption of rifampin and isoniazid in HIV-infected patients with and without tuberculosis. Clin Infect Dis 2004;38:280-283.
624. Hemanth Kumar AK, Chandra I, Geetha R, Chelvi KS, Lalitha V, Prema G. A validated high-performance liquid chromatography method for the determination of rifampicin and desacetyl rifampicin in plasma and urine. Indian J Pharmacol 2004;36:231-233.
625. Jalapathy KV, Prabha C, Das SD. Correlates of protective immune response in tuberculous pleuritis. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 2004;40:139-145.
626. Jawahar MS. Current trends in chemotherapy of tuberculosis. Indian J Med Res 2004;120:398-417.
627. Kolappan C, Gopi PG, Subramani R, Chadha VK, Kumar P, Prasad VV, Appegowda BN, Rao RSN, Sashidharan R, Ganesan N, Santha T, Narayanan PR. Estimation of annual risk of tuberculosis infection (ARTI) among children aged 1-9 years in the south zone of India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2004;8:418-423.
628. Kumar AK, Gurumurthy P. Disposition of uric acid upon administration of ofloxacin alone and in combination with other anti-tuberculosis drugs. Indian J Exp Biol 2004;42:323-325.
629. Kumar AK, Gurumurthy P. Ofloxacin pharmacokinetics in saliva. Indian J Pharmacol 2004;36:80-83.
630. Kumaraswami V. Lymphologists and the Global programme to eliminate lymphatic filariasis. Indian J Lymphol 2004;2:1. **
631. Kurian SM, Selvaraj P, Reetha AM, Charles N, Narayanan PR. HLA-DR phenotypes and lymphocyte response to M. tuberculosis antigens in cured spinal tuberculosis patients and their contacts. Indian J Tuber 2004;51:71-75.
632. Malhotra V, Sharma D, Ramanathan VD, Shakila H, Saini DK, Chakravorty S, Das TK, Li Q, Silver RF, Narayanan PR, Tyagi JS. Disruption of response regulator gene, devR , leads to attenuation in virulence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis . FEMS Microbiol Lett 2004;231:237-245.
633. Muniyandi M, Rajeswari R, Balasubramanian R. Tuberculosis control programme - is it pro poor? SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2004;1:14-19.
634. Narayanan S. Molecular epidemiology of tuberculosis. Indian J Med Res 2004;120:233-247.
635. Paramasivan CN. Two speedier phenotypic methods on drug susceptibility testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis . Indian J Med Res 2004;120:440-441. **
636. Paramasivan CN, Venkataraman P. Drug resistance in tuberculosis in India. Indian J Med Res 2004;120:377-386.
637. Prabha C, Khadar KSA, Das SD. In vitro cytokine response to tuberculosis. J Immunol Immunopathol 2004;6:62-63.
638. Raja A. Immunology of tuberculosis. Indian J Med Res 2004;120:213-232.
639. Raja A, Uma Devi KR, Ramalingam B, Brennan PJ. Improved diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis by detection of free and immune complex-bound anti-30 kDa antibodies. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2004;50:253-259.
640. Ramachandran G, Perloff ES, von Moltke LL, Swaminathan S, Wanke CA, Greenblatt DJ. Analysis of generic antiretroviral formulations manufactured in India. AIDS Behav 2004;18:1482-1484. **
641. Ramachandran G, Santha T, Garg R, Baskaran D, Iliayas SA, Venkatesan P, Fathima R, Narayanan PR. Vitamin A levels in sputum-positive pulmonary tuberculosis patients in comparison with household contacts and healthy 'normals'. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2004;8:1130-1133.
642. Ramalingam B, Baulard AR, Locht C, Narayanan PR, Raja A. Cloning, expression, and purification of the 27 kDa (MPT51, Rv3803c) protein of Mycobacterium tuberculosis . Protein Expr Purif 2004;36:53-60.
643 Ramanathan VD, Shakila H. Recent trends in the immunopathogenesis of tuberculosis. J Immunol Immunopathol 2004;6:7-12.
644. Selvakumar N, Sudhamathi S, Duraipandian M, Frieden TR, Narayanan PR. Reduced detection by Ziehl-Neelsen method of acid-fast bacilli in sputum samples preserved in cetylpyridinium chloride solution. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2004;8:248-252.
645. Selvaraj P. Host genetics and tuberculosis susceptibility. Curr Sci 2004;86:115-121.
646. Selvaraj P, Chandra G, Jawahar MS, Rani MV, Rajeshwari DN, Narayanan PR. Regulatory role of vitamin D receptor gene variants of Bsm I, Apa I, Taq I, and Fok I polymorphisms on macrophage phagocytosis and lymphoproliferative response to Mycobacterium tuberculosis antigen in pulmonary tuberculosis. J Clin Immunol 2004;24:523-532.
647. Selvaraj P, Kurian SM, Chandra G, Reetha AM, Charles N, Narayanan PR. Vitamin D receptor gene variants of Bsm I, Apa I, Taq I, and Fok I polymorphisms in spinal tuberculosis. Clin Genet 2004;65:73-76. **
648. Selvaraj P, Raja A, Kurian SM, Uma Devi KR, Narayanan PR. HLA-DR phenotypes and IgG, IgA and IgM antibody responses to Mycobacterium tuberculosis culture filtrate and 30 kDa antigens in pulmonary tuberculosis. Curr Sci 2004;87:771-775.
649. Sivakamasundari P, Varalakshmi P, Kannabiran M. Nuclear pore complex oxalate binding protein p62: its expression on oxalate exposure to VERO cells. J Cell Biochem 2004;93:1099-1106.
650. Subramanyam S, Hanna LE, Venkatesan P, Sankaran K, Narayanan PR, Swaminathan S. HIV alters plasma and M. tuberculosis -induced cytokine production in patients with tuberculosis. J Interferon Cytokine Res 2004;24:101-106.
651 Swaminathan S. Tuberculosis in HIV-infected children. Paediatr Respir Rev 2004;5:225-230.
652. Swaminathan S. Protective efficacy of BCG. Indian J Pediatr 2004;71:1083-1084. **
653. Swaminathan S, Paramasivan CN, Kumar SR, Mohan V, Venkatesan P. Unrecognised tuberculosis in HIV-infected patients: sputum culture is a useful tool. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2004;8:896-898.
654. Swaminathan S, Rajasekaran S, Shibichakravarthy K, Amarendran VA, Raja K, Hari L, Narayanan S. Multiple recurrences of tuberculosis in an HIV infected individual. J Assoc Physicians India 2004;52:513-514. **
655. Thomas BE, Rehman F, Malaisamy M, Dilip M, Suhadev M, Priyadarsini P, Purushotham NK, Swaminathan S . A study of condom acceptability among men in an urban population in south India. AIDS Behav 2004;8:215-220.
656. Tuberculosis Research Centre. Split-drug regimens for the treatment of patients with sputum smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis - a unique approach. Trop Med Int Health 2004;9:551-558.
657. Vadivel J. Nursing activities of (outpatients) TB patients in public health sector. Nurses of India 2004:4-7. **
658. Vadivel J, Gopu S. Role of a health visitor for T.B. patients in the community. Nurses of India 2004:10-12. **
659. Vanitha JD, Paramasivan CN. Evaluation of microplate Alamar blue assay for drug susceptibility testing of Mycobacterium avium complex isolates. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 2004;49:179-182.
660. Babu S, Blauvelt CP, Kumaraswami V, Nutman TB. Chemokine receptors of T cells and of B cells in lymphatic filarial infection: a role for CCR9 in pathogenesis. J Infect Dis 2005;191:1018-1026.
661. Babu S, Blauvelt CP, Kumaraswami V, Nutman TB. Diminished expression and function of TLR in lymphatic filariasis: a novel mechanism of immune dysregulation. J Immunol 2005;175:1170-1176.
662. Babu S, Kumaraswami V, Nutman TB. Transcriptional control of impaired Th1 responses in patent lymphatic filariasis by T-box expressed in T cells and suppressor of cytokine signaling genes. Infect Immun 2005;73:3394-3401.
663. Banu Rekha VV, Adhilakshmi A, Jawahar MS. Rifampicin-induced acute thrombocytopenia. Lung India 2005;22:122-124.
664. Banu Rekha VV, Santha T, Jawahar MS. Rifampicin-induced renal toxicity during retreatment of patients with pulmonary tuberculosis. J Assoc Physicians India 2005;53:811-813.
665. Chadha VK, Agarwal SP, Kumar P, Chauhan LS, Kollapan C, Jaganath PS, Vaidyanathan PS, Gopi PG, Unnikrishnan KP, Savanur SJ. Annual risk of tuberculous infection in four defined zones of India: a comparative picture. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:569-575.
666. Chandrasekaran V, Gopi PG, Subramani R, Thomas A, Jaggarajamma K, Narayanan PR. Default during the intensive phase of treatment under DOTS programme. Indian J Tuber 2005;52:197-202.
667. Chandrasekaran V, Gopal G, Thomas A. Summarizing data through a piecewise linear growth curve model. Stat Med 2005;24:1139-1151.
668. Das SD, Hari L. The Lancet's tsunami coverage. Lancet 2005; 365:202-203. **
669. Das SD, Narayanan S, Hari L, Hoti SL, Thangathurai RK, Charles N, Jaggarajamma K, Narayanan PR. Differentiation of highly prevalent IS6110 single-copy strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis from a rural community in south India with an ongoing DOTS programme. Infect Genet Evol 2005;5:67-77.
670. Dilip M, Thomas BE, Rehman F, Sundaram V, Suhadev M, Swaminathan S. Status of AIDS Orphans in Chennai, south India. SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2005(II):28-33.
671. Gopi PG, Chandrasekaran V, Subramani R, Narayanan PR. Failure to initiate treatment for tuberculosis patients diagnosed in a community survey and at health facilities under a DOTS Programme in a district of south India. Indian J Tuber 2005;52:153-156.
672. Gopi PG, Subramani R, Santha T, Chandrasekaran V, Kolappan C, Selvakumar N, Narayanan PR. Estimation of burden of tuberculosis in India for the year 2000. Indian J Med Res 2005;122:243-248.
673. Gyapong JO, Kumaraswami V, Biswas G, Ottesen EA. Treatment strategies underpinning the global programme to eliminate lymphatic filariasis. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2005;6:179-200.
674. Hanna LE, Bose JC, Nayak K, Subramanyam S, Swaminathan S. Influence of active tuberculosis on chemokine and chemokine receptor expression in HIV-infected persons. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 2005;21:997-1002.
675. Immanuel C, Victor L, Chelvi KS, Padmapriyadarsini C, Rehman F, Iliayas S, Swaminathan S. Serum neopterin levels in HIV infected patients with & without tuberculosis. Indian J Med Res 2005;121:220-225.
676. Jawahar MS, Rajaram K, Sivasubramanian S, Paramasivan CN, Chandrasekar K, Kamaludeen MN, Thirithuvathas AJ, Ananthalakshmi V, Prabhakar R. Treatment of lymph node tuberculosis--a randomized clinical trial of two 6-month regimens. Trop Med Int Health 2005;10:1090-1098.
677. Khera A, Singh R, Shakila H, Rao V, Dhar N, Narayanan PR, Parmasivan CN, Ramanathan VD, Tyagi AK. Elicitation of efficient, protective immune responses by using DNA vaccines against tuberculosis. Vaccine 2005;23:5655-5665.
678. Kim YJ, Kumaraswami V, Choi E, Mu J, Follmann DA, Zimmerman P, Nutman TB. Genetic polymorphisms of eosinophil-derived neurotoxin and eosinophil cationic protein in tropical pulmonary eosinophilia. Am J Trop Med Hyg 2005;73:125-130.
679. Muniyandi M, Ramachandran R, Balasubramanian R. Costs to patients with tuberculosis treated under DOTS programme. Indian J Tuber 2005;52:188-196.
680. Narayanan S. Reactivation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis as evidenced by fingerprinting. Proceedings of the Fifteenth Round Table Conference of Ranbaxy Science Foundation, New Delhi 2005:49-52. **
681. Nirupa C, Sudha G, Santha T, Ponnuraja C, Fathima R, Chandrasekharan V, Jaggarajamma K, Thomas A, Gopi PG, Narayanan PR. Evaluation of directly observed treatment providers in the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme. Indian J Tub 2005;52:73-77.
682. Padmapriyadarsini C, Swaminathan S. Preventive therapy for tuberculosis in HIV infected individuals. Indian J Med Res 2005;121:415-423.
683. Padmavathy L, Rao LL, Ramanadhan, Shakila. Mycobacterial antigen in tissues in diagnosis of cutaneous tuberculosis. Indian J Tuber 2005;52:31-35.
684. Pani SP, Kumaraswami V, Das LK. Epidemiology of lymphatic filariasis with special reference to urogenital-manifestations. Indian J Urol 2005:44-49.
685. Paramasivan CN, Sulochana S, Kubendiran G, Venkatesan P, Mitchison DA. Bactericidal action of gatifloxacin, rifampin, and isoniazid on logarithmic- and stationary-phase cultures of Mycobacterium tuberculosis . Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2005;49:627-631.
686. Prabha C, Jalapathy KV, Das SD. Humoral immune response in tuberculous pleuritis. Am J Immunol 2005;1:68-73.
687. Prabha C, Karthic S, Das SD, Swaminathan S, Subramaniam S, Sukumar B. Impact of tuberculosis on serum leptin levels in patients with HIV infection. Horm Res 2005;63:228-233.
688. Rajavelu P, Das SD. Th2-type immune response observed in healthy individuals to sonicate antigen prepared from the most prevalent Mycobacterium tuberculosis strain with single copy of IS 6110 . FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 2005;45:95-102.
689. Rajeswari R, Muniyandi M, Balasubramanian R, Narayanan PR. Perceptions of tuberculosis patients about their physical, mental and social well-being: a field report from south India. Soc Sci Med 2005;60:1845-1853.
690. Ramachandran G, Kumar AK, Gurumurthy P, Prakash KC, Venkatesan P, Bose SC, Datta M. Pharmacokinetics of isoniazid and rifampicin in patients with renal failure undergoing continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD). SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2005;II:23-27.
691. Ramachandran G, Kumar AK, Gurumurthy P, Rajasekaran S, Padmapriydarsini C, Bhagavathy S, Venkatesan P, Sekar L, Swaminathan S. Effect of HIV on pharmacokinetics of antituberculosis drugs. Contagion 2005;2:182-183. **
692. Ramachandran G, Kumar AK, Rajasekaran S, Padmapriyadarsini C, Swaminathan S, Venkatesan P, Sekar L, Gurumurthy P, Paramesh P. Acetylator status influences bioavailability of isoniazid in patients with advanced HIV disease. SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2005;II:9-12.
693. Rao V, Dhar N, Shakila H, Singh R, Khera A, Jain R, Naseema M, Paramasivan CN, Narayanan PR, Ramanathan VD, Tyagi AK. Increased expression of Mycobacterium tuberculosis 19 kDa lipoprotein obliterates the protective efficacy of BCG by polarizing host immune responses to the Th2 subtype. Scand J Immunol 2005;61:410-417.
694. Rijal BP, Jha KK, Piryani RM, Rahman M, Paramasivan CN, Laszlo A, Alexander P . First panel testing in SAARC Regional networks of TB reference laboratories. SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2005;II:20-22.
695. Santha T, Garg R, Subramani R, Chandrasekaran V, Selvakumar N, Sisodia RS, Perumal M, Sinha SK, Singh RJ, Chavan R, Ali F, Sarma SK, Sharma KM, Jagtap RD, Frieden TR, Fabio L, Narayanan PR. Comparison of cough of 2 and 3 weeks to improve detection of smear-positive tuberculosis cases among out-patients in India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:61-68.
697. Santha T, Gopi PG, Rajeswari R, Selvakumar N, Subramani R, Chandrasekaran V, Balasubramanian R, Thomas A, Narayanan PR. Is it worth treating category I failure patients with category II regimen? Indian J Tuber 2005;52:203-206.
698. Selvakumar N, Kumar V, Gopi PG, Sivagamasundari S, Prabhakaran E, Vasanthan S, Narayanan PR. Proficiency to read sputum AFB smears by senior tuberculosis laboratory supervisors under training at a reference laboratory in India. Indian J Tuber 2005;52:11-14.
699. Selvakumar N, Murthy BN, Prabhakaran E, Sivagamasundari S, Vasanthan S, Perumal M, Govindaraju R, Chauhan LS, Wares F, Santha T, Narayanan PR. Lot quality assurance sampling of sputum acid-fast bacillus smears for assessing sputum smear microscopy centers. J Clin Microbiol 2005;43:913-915.
700. Selvakumar N, Prabhakaran E, Murthy BN, Sivagamasundari S, Vasanthan S, Govindaraju R, Perumal M, Wares F, Chauhan LS, Santha T, Narayanan PR. Application of lot sampling of sputum AFB smears for the assessment of microscopy centres. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:306-309.
701. Selvakumar N, Sekar MG, Ilampuranan KJ, Ponnuraja C, Narayanan PR. Increased detection by restaining of acid-fast bacilli in sputum samples transported in cetylpyridinium chloride solution. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:195-199.
702. Selvakumar N, Sekar MG, Rahman F, Syamsunder A, Duraipandian M, Wares F, Narayanan PR. Comparison of variants of carbol-fuchsin solution in Ziehl-Neelsen for detection of acid-fast bacilli. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:226-229.
703. Selvakumar N, Sivagamasundari S, Prabhakaran E, Govindaraju R, Perumal M, Granich R, Wares F, Chauhan LS, Narayanan PR. Storage of heat-fixed unstained sputum AFB smears for panel testing in a tuberculosis unit in south India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:223-225.
704. Shanmugam G, Muniyandi M, Mani K. Perceptions on tuberculosis and its cure among the Government welfare sector providers in Chennai city, south India. SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2005;II:39-45.
705. Singh A, Gupta R, Vishwakarma RA, Narayanan PR, Paramasivan CN, Ramanathan VD, Tyagi AK. Requirement of the mymA operon for appropriate cell wall ultrastructure and persistence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in the spleens of guinea pigs. J Bacteriol 2005;187: 4173-4186.
706. Suhadev M, Swaminathan S, Rajasekaran S, Thomas BE, Arunkumar N, Muniyandi M, Dilip M. Feasibility of community DOT providers for tuberculosis treatment in HIV infected individuals - A pilot study. Indian J Tuber 2005;52:179-183.
707. Sulochana S, Rahman F, Paramasivan CN. In vitro activity of fluoroquinolones against Mycobacterium tuberculosis . J Chemother 2005;17:169-173.
708. Swaminathan S. Preventive therapy for tuberculosis in HIV infected individuals. Proceedings of the Fifteenth Round Table Conference of Ranbaxy Science Foundation, New Delhi 2005:103-115. **
709. Swaminathan S, Padmapriyadarsini C, Narendran G, Thomas BE, Anand S, Rajyalakshmi A. Immune reconstitution syndrome following initiation of antiretroviral therapy in a patient with HIV infection and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2005;47:299-304.
710. Swaminathan S, Paramasivan CN, Ponnuraja C, Iliayas S, Rajasekaran S, Narayanan PR. Anti-tuberculosis drug resistance in patients with HIV and tuberculosis in south India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:896-900.
711. Swaminathan S, Raghavan A, Datta M, Paramasivan CN, Saravanan KC. Computerized tomography detects pulmonary lesions in children with normal radiographs diagnosed to have tuberculosis. Indian Pediatr 2005;42:258-261.
712. Swaminathan S, Raghavan A, Duraipandian M, Kripasankar AS, Ramachandran P. Short-course chemotherapy for paediatric respiratory tuberculosis: 5-year report. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:693-696.
713. Thomas A, Gopi PG, Santha T, Chandrasekaran V, Subramani R, Selvakumar N, Eusuff SI, Sadacharam K, Narayanan PR . Predictors of relapse among pulmonary tuberculosis patients treated in a DOTS programme in south India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2005;9:556-561.
714. Thomas BE, Suryanarayanan D, Muniyandi M, Dilip M, Rajasekaran S, Swaminathan S. Is awareness of HIV enough to alter high-risk behaviour? What do HIV positive individuals have to say? SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2005;II:1-9.
715. Thomas BE, Arockiaselvi J, Suryanarayanan D, Rehman F, Padmapriyadarsini C, Swaminathan S. Gender differences in perceived health related quality of life among persons living with HIV. SAARC J TB L Dis & HIV/AIDS 2005;II:15-22.
716. Thomas BE, Rehman F, Suryanarayanan D, Josephine K, Dilip M, Dorairaj VS, Swaminathan S. How stigmatizing is stigma in the life of people living with HIV: A study on HIV positive individuals from Chennai, south India. AIDS Care 2005;17:795-801.
717. Venkatesan P, Senthamarai Kannan K, Vallinayagam V. Markov chain monte carlo methods in statistical inference. Contributions to Statistical Research. Souvenir pub. by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, 2005;36-54.
** - Abstracts not avilable